Hello, Kwanian!

Have you registered?
If so, please, come back and play with your Kwa!

New to Kwa World?
No problem! Join in on the fun by registering, then buy a Kwa, and meet new friends!
Hello, Kwanian!

Have you registered?
If so, please, come back and play with your Kwa!

New to Kwa World?
No problem! Join in on the fun by registering, then buy a Kwa, and meet new friends!
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I don't really know where this fits in....

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bananaz

bananaz

Kwa Dollars : 133

I don't really know where this fits in.... Empty
PostSubject: I don't really know where this fits in....   I don't really know where this fits in.... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:17 am

I don't really know where this fits in, but my siguture, its a picture of my puppy Zoey! Is really bug, and I want to know how I shrink it, I have a mac computer so if you have like a dell or something and you know who it might not work for my, but I really don't think you need to see a picture of my do so big, it's like full scale! Another thing is I can't upload anything to be my avatar! The computer like wont let me!
Back to top Go down
Cat Girl
Admin
Cat Girl

Kwa Dollars : 457

I don't really know where this fits in.... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I don't really know where this fits in....   I don't really know where this fits in.... EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 9:39 am

I removed it from your signature, shrank the picture, and set it for your avatar.
~Locked~
Back to top Go down

I don't really know where this fits in....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Off Topic :: Entertainment-
Jump to: